1. MSDs cost the nation up to $50 billion a year.
2. Employers pay between $15-$18 billion in workers compensation costs.
3. $1 out of every $3 spent on workers compensation goes for MSD claims.
4. The average workers compensation cost for one MSD: $12,611
5. Lost working days in US in 1998 due to MSDs: 3,280,000.
Source: U.S Department of Labor, Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA),1998
With The Alexander Technique the individual can acquire a natural means to maintain good health, thereby reducing the burden and rising costs of healthcare to him/herself, employer and insurance companies. -Antonio Tudisco